Time to grab the kitbag and remove any hazardous materials left from the last game of last season... it's cricket time again! Gordon's pre-season training schedule is here, so swap your soccer studs for cricket spikes so you can begin to iron out those winter kinks.
Training will be held at either Artarmon Reserve (end of Burra Rd, Artarmon), SCG indoor nets, or at Chatswood Oval (Albert Ave, Chatswood).
- Sunday 17 August - Artarmon Reserve, 10am-12pm
- Sunday 24 August - Artarmon Reserve, 10am-1pm (Come-n-Try day!)
- Thursday 28 August - SCG nets, 8pm-9.30pm
- Saturdays 6 September - Chatswood Oval, 2-4pm
- Saturday 13 September - Chatswood Oval, 2-4pm
- Saturday 20 September - Chatswood Oval, 2-4pm.
- Sunday 28 September - Artarmon Reserve, 10am-1pm.
And just in case the weather gets the best of us on the scheduled day:
- Sunday 7,14 & 21 Sept Artarmon Reserve 10am-12pm.
We look forward to seeing you all in the coming weeks!
Please enjoy the season 2013/14 video shown on presentation night. Many thanks to all those who contributed pictures, and to Jess Henry for putting it all together. Go the Reds!