Time to grab the kitbag and remove any hazardous materials left from the last game of last season... it's cricket time again! Gordon's pre-season training schedule is here, so swap your soccer studs for cricket spikes so you can begin to iron out those winter kinks.
Training will be held at either Artarmon Reserve (end of Burra Rd, Artarmon) or at Chatswood Oval (Albert Ave, Chatswood). Please note that Chatswood Oval has turf nets, so you will need to bring spikes if you have them.
- Sunday 9th August - Artarmon Reserve, 10am-12pm
- Sunday 16th August - Artarmon Reserve, 10am-12pm
- Sunday 23rd August - Come'n'Try Day! - Artarmon Reserve - New players 10am- 11.30am. Existing players 11am-1pm
- Sunday 30th August - Artarmon Reserve, 10am-12pm
- Saturday 5 September - Chatswood Oval, 2-4pm
- Saturday 12 September - Chatswood Oval, 2-4pm
- Saturday 19 September - Chatswood Oval, 2-4pm.
Please note, just in case the weather gets the best of us on the scheduled day:
Sunday 6, 13, 20 & 27 September, Artarmon Reserve 10am-12pm. Club players may use the nets, but there will be no supervision provided.
We look forward to seeing you all in the coming weeks!